WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm so happy to be part of Christmas at the studio- Ive been working on my altered art ( not ) and my unwanted jewellery- for a little while- so its all going to happen really soon- Mr Australia has to come and help me for the 2 days - i love to set up the stall- i do it like a vintage sorta shop- but under a we tent-all my manniquins come out of our house - and they help fill the tent up with there sweet smiles-i need them so i can show my jewellery-im look ing for something a little out there to wear- mmm thats not hard...its so much fun- some of the girls are so like me- it takes a year to get all the beautiful things made... and a lot of them are 1 of's. which is really good-my world is sorta spining at the moment with jessy opal- moving in with josh her boy friend- but we said go and play house.. im now helping to look after my nanna who ive just found out is 92- wow weeee-it give's me so much joy- i think ive drank so many cups of coffee- not at her house but the local coffee shop- oh ive got to run and get the young boys from school- oh yes- happy friday night- about the vintage dress????? love jo anderson la la la singing and skipping.

4 comments:

A Saucerful Of Secrets said...

Hello sweet girl, Would love to come to christmas at the studio and by some wonderful one-off's, shall put it top of my wish list to dream about tonight( I'll be the one with the cats and the old paper flowers in her hair, see you there, I'll know you, you'll have your raspberry lipstick on x x x

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello darling Jo, Oh how sweet Christmas at the Studio sounds! Oh how I wish I could go.. I bet your stall is delicious! And pretty! I could dream about it too!!!!! Take care sweet gal!~

Lori said...

Hi Sweet Jo, I was just wondering about your stall, i thought it was about that time...can't wait to see the pics, i'm sure what you do is magic itself!

Rosemary said...

Sounds like a great time Jo.
Wish I could be there too.
Rosemary