WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

today was the best day.


mmmm-i do have story's- real and not some real- this 1 is real-well my little story-its long and I'm hoping it will be short- well this is from when i was 15- my best ya yas know this so here i go-when i was 15 years old -i was a surfie girl- any way i had just had my heart broken by my first boyfriend- it was all so sad - so me being me - he's best friend looked OK- mmmm-silly me- we decided to go for a surf -well he had a car- on the way to surf -we where in a car accident-it took me a year to learn to walk- i had my 16Th birthday in hospital- and some kind person gave me a stack of home magazines-now this is where my story really starts- in those magazines - where photos of people about there lives there homes and this is where the art side of me comes from- i read those magazines like they where my best friends- and while i had to stay in bed - i said to my self- remember i was 15 years old-I'm going to meet them 1 day-there was William white -he made recycled furniture and gorgeous mirror's with painted wings-mmm -and mirka Mora- who painted children and painted walls with birds -and she made dolls and painted there face's- wow-and then the last man was Greg Irvine- i haven't meet him as yet- but dreams do come true- just wish for them i had so much happening in my world- well my wish has been given to me today- id meet mirka mora- an other time my Mr Australia took me to meet her- but today i kissed her on the cheek and said thank you-you know our lives are so short - do dream they can come true- think good thoughts- be kind and never for get to put your lipstick on- singing and skipping love Jo.

12 comments:

Debra Johnson said...

Oh!! What a wonderful story - I loved it! What a terrible thing to happen to you at 15 years of age, and I'm so glad to hear that you healed. *wonderful to hear how inpsired you were by these people.....thanks for sharing:)

Debra Johnson
www.warehouseartchix.typepad.com

Little Blue Violet said...

So happy for you Jo ! Isnt it amazing how we touch each others lives so deeply and yet may never know we have. Life is grande.
Darly

avalon8theroses said...

Little Jo..yes your dream came true today to see Mirka and kiss her and breah\th in her energy...two hearts beating as one..Love the story , yes we all have a story and yours took you to Mr Australia...Love Tracey

vivian said...

wow Jo. thats wonderful that you were able to meet her. I love when we can look back into our lives and see clearly how certain people or instances have left their mark on us! sometimes we dont know why we do somethings or where we got the "taste" for certain things.. Its just nice when we do know! Do you have any of Mirkas art work? wouldnt that complete the "circle" for you?!

Lola Enchanted said...

This is one of the most touching blog stories I have ever read. You uplift my soul with your wonderful stories. You have such a charmed life that I do believe my dreams can come true because of you!!!!

xoxo

Deb said...

What a lovely story Jo & beautiful message and picture.

Alison Gibbs said...

Ah Jo you did get in to see Mirka. Way to go.
Alison

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Lovely story, Jo!! Dreams do come true! How fun it must be to meet the people who have inspired you!
Michelle

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Isnt it funny the path life takes us? You are so privileged meeting Mirka Mora, she has always been an icon to me too. I remember studying her work at art school and just being blown away by the vibrancy of it. And you have a photo to treasure too!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Rosemary said...

What a great story Jo!!
That was a very scary thing for a 15 year old.
Glad you recovered.
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

What an amazing story Jo! I love this pic too - it speaks volumes...

Hanne Heaven & Earth said...

You´re some Alice in Wonderland.