WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Friday, April 11, 2008

oh im of to put my lipstick on....



oh well how fast do the days or weeks fly-very-fast-my week has been very busy as i had nanna over for a few days -we call it sleep overs-I'm so glad that she's still with us...it was so much fun as she had to come and watch Angus play basket ball-i said to nanna have you been to a game before-and she said no-i don't think so- it was like wow-nanna is 89- and then i thought she was the 1 person always making shore we had clean beds and fresh food-how things turn around- for the good -yes its good to take a turn of looking after some 1 -after i took nanna home i played house -make your beds and sweep your floors- i do love being at home-i washed everything i could get my hands on and hung it out to dry on the cloths line- how i love the smell of clean fresh cloths ,and then we had Friday magazine swap day- who was there-mmm let me think- make believe- adore before- Julie- and my sailor girlfriend -named sally-who id love 4 her to do a blog- 1 day- Avalon wasn't there this week-she was out and about -picking up her new car- so we missed her- the main thing we talked about was the live show of MOURLIN ROUGE- adore before has got 10 tickets for who wants to go- we will be dressing up- so that's like going to be so much fun-i hope every 1 had a great week- the sun is out so my young boys are of to skate and Mr Australia's of to football- i have the rest of the day to myself-until tea time that is- oh tell me whats your best meal- i need some new food ideas-singing and skipping love Jo Anderson-oh I'm of to put my lipstick on...da da da.

10 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

Oh WHAT a GREAT blog you have
I am so so happy ! I'm happy I found you .
I love your photos I love your slideshow
and we have another love in common
Patty Griffin
I love her music . I sat one foot away from her . listening to her sing . years ago she played in an old old barn in New Haven Ct. on a perfect summer night.
Diamonds Roses I need Moses
OH I love her .She is great
Come and visit me at my blog .
I'm off to spend more time looking at your blog

Sandy Mastroni said...

I hope it's okay with you.... I added you to my links !

Little Blue Violet said...

everything looks yummy Jo! Glad to hear you had a fine week and visit with "Nanna".
Darly

Donna O'Brien said...

Oh Jo, you're always a silly funny gal! I'm not much of a cook so I can't help you there. But may I say I love the dolls you showed for Lori's doll share. Especially the mosaic one!!
D. (still wearing my lipstick!)

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello Jo~ This may sound so simple but my favorite meal isn't anything fancy or un-ordianry....
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes!

My comfort food.. Nothing fancy just pure comfort!!!

Take care!

Sandy Mastroni said...

who is singing this song ?
love it .

Sea Angels said...

Hello Jo, I love hot new potatoes cooked in their skins (with real butter) and loads of salad, with basil leaves and chunks of cheese, any cheese....yummy
I love it that you still have your Nanna, that is a gift!! and the cakes look simply divine.
Hugs Lynn xx

Rosemary said...

I hope you got your lipstick put on.
Love the pictures Jo!
Have a wonderful week,
Rosemary

Sandy Mastroni said...

because of you .... I repainted the old mirror over my fireplace and put all new [ old ] things on the mantle , made a cup of tea and just looked at it .... and was happy.
I have been working so hard I have forgotten the joy of fussing around in my own house .....
You reminded me it's okay to to love your house , to take a little time to make it cozy and fun again.
I had a refreshing day . You inspired me
Thank you
I forgot to put a flower in my hair
I'll do that tomorrow

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Jo
You found your cup cakes...or did you bake them?
It's nice to have time to yourself at home isn't it
Nanna is lucky to have such a loving grand daughter, you are so right the way things turn around, I'm just up to visit my Dad today and to help with his washing and shopping, like you Jo I'm just glad he's still with us!