WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Friday, June 6, 2008

going to the movies-




oh Ive just had the best fun ever-with everything happening -with nanna-i took the night of and went to the red carpet-opening of sex in the city- it was the world opening and we had it in our home town of sorrento ,i think we had about 250 wild -dressed to kill women-the shoes -well let me tell you the shoes of some of them where so over the top -the coats where- fur or velvet-there was satin and lace dress-and 1 woman came in a pin striped pant suit-she just made me cry-she was divine-i think every hair dresser was booked out for the day-well we only have 2 -the shoe shop made heaps as well my best friend-makebeleive3wish's one best dressed- we all just screamed out-go ya ya-it was fun-they drank bottles of champagne and eat yummy things as well-well i just loved the movie-i want say a thing-just go and see it for your self's-and then we will talk about it-yes that's what we will so-singing and skipping love Jo...

11 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Jo sounds like you girls had a fun time
Alison

Stash said...

you all look gorgeous and the whole thing sounds like a hoot

Lola Enchanted said...

your a Beautiful Lady Jo!!!~
I sure hope you had alot of fun!!~

vivian said...

Jo. you and make3wishes both look so awesome!! looks like you had great fun. I havent seen it yet, my daughter went. Im thinking maybe my girlfriends and I might go while we're on vacation in two weeks at the ocean!!
I should have some great pictures of that trip! Can you imagine a week on the beach with 5 of your closest friends?!
hugs!
vivian

The Dutchess said...

So much fun reading your sex in the city story..lol. I am a big fan.!

Cottage Way of Life said...

Oh how fun!! Love the photos!! I thought the movie was fun, and pretty true to the series. I bet you girls had fun! Fun fun fun I sure say that alot! ;)

-Sarah

Rosemary said...

Sounds like a great girls night out.
Glad you had fun!!!
You girls looked beautiful, loved the lipstick.
Rosemary

Sandra Evertson said...

Now you know how to Live!
Sandra Evertson

Bethany Scott said...

That is a STUNNING headdress Jo! What a beautiful blog, filled with such nice things!! Hope you don't mind, I added it to my burgeoning Blogroll... there's only you at the moment, but I hope some other pretty, vintage blogs will come my way soon. =) Keep smiling!

xXx

Anonymous said...

Wow Your brave souls How fun!
Denise Mass.

Donna O'Brien said...

Wasn't it the best!!?? And look at you- Carrie would be proud!!!
D.