WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Friday, October 31, 2008

-little tea set's-

hello and welcome to my little world-yes i do live at a place called fairy cake pond,Ive just finished cooking some small cakes and waiting for them to cool down so i can ice them in soft pink icing,they shall be ready for afternoon tea-i haven't pulled the winning name out of the hat as yet,well because I'm always late and it shall be done,when young Angus gets home from building cubby house's , when i asked him to help me-he said mum,I'm building and i will be back later-i said back to him-how long is later.......

4 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Mmmmmm.....
Tea cakes with pink frosting sound scrumptious!
:)
~Becca~

suzeeez said...

Welcome back !.... How was your birthday ? I hope you enjoyed your day & did something for yourself. :o) Sue

Donell said...

I collect vintage children's tea party items too. Very cute.

Millie said...

Oh Jo - your post has so made me long for the little tea-set I had as a little girl! And I'm 52!
Millie ^_^