WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Monday, September 12, 2011

welcome to fairy cake pond...






i just have to say a little hello and welcome to fairy cake pond....im a dreamer ,i sing and skip and i make things out of unwanted things...oh and i love my 4 naughty divine children ,my Mr Australia ( husband ) he lives in my heart...and hes always saying do you really need that and what on earth are you going to make with that...giggle i say you will see....i play house and i cook ....and afternoon tea is always at 4.30 ...there is lemonade and pop ( champagne ) to sip and always little lilac fairy cakes...xxxxx jo

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds and looks divine
xx fee

suzeeez said...

I wish I could visit your magical place Jo..... I would sing and skip too :o) I love all of your wonderful dollies and tea things :o)
xxxooo Sue

Alison Gibbs said...

Life is sweet at Fairy Cake Pond

Sandi said...

Champagne and lilac fairy cakes = perfection.

Pixie said...

Ok...so where did you get the fantastic butterfly bedcover from...its brilliant.x

Pixie said...

No, im afraid i don't do facebook, sorry, you will have to think of a some cunning excuse to come to England for a holiday to see JuLie perhaps ;)
x pixie

Coco said...

Miss Jo are they bathers or underwear hanging up? Love the colour

Tracy Glover said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!!!!!!!! I just thought you were on flickr. Doh!
I want to come and have tea and eat cakes.
I can't find Paper Wings. Would you post a link on here or facebook?
Loads love, Tracy xxx

Tracy Glover said...

and I love your bed with the cushions... divine!

Tracy Glover said...

I found the Paper Wings site on your sidebar. You are right,it is gorgeous!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Love your blog! How refreshing!
Smiles,
Pat

hollyhock antiques said...

how fun i love the dolls in the dome !