WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Thursday, December 29, 2011

All is well here at fairy cake pond.


id just love to say hello my dear friends..we had a happy divine Christmas with family and friends...and all is well...A new shop has opened down in one of the little Towns close by to me ( Blairgowrie ) and it's called White nest...very very dreamy shop- the girl in there has asked me to put my fairy tales under glass.so im singing and skipping about that...

5 comments:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Everything you do is so beautiful.........! :)

Happy, Happy New Year!

~Mimi

brandi said...

~oh keep singing and skipping your way into the new year!!! how exciting for you...may the journey ahead be filled with doors yet to be opened that lead into much more creative dreams coming to be and prosperity!!! best wishes and much love light and blessings shining brightly upon you and yours~

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jo and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. *smiles* Norma

lemonade kitty said...

Hi Sweetie, I love reading your wonderful blog and I'd like to follow but I don't see a "followers " button to click, or is it just me!! Lucey x happy new year too. x

Squiggly Rainbow said...

my oh my that store looks amazing! Pity I am not down that way much these days xx